CHRISTIAN COUNSELING – Spiritual Struggles / Life Issues (No Charge)
Sometimes we go through spiritual struggles.
- We might question God.
- We might question our faith.
- We might question ourselves.
Working through spiritual struggles brings such freedom, joy and relief. What could possibly keep you from pursuing freedom?!
- life isn’t what we thought it would be OR
- life throws a hard ball that hits us in the stomach knocking the breath out of us and we find it hard to get back up OR
- we’ve made bad decisions which have derailed us and we have difficulty getting back on track OR
- we just have trouble letting go of the past OR
- we have broken relationships that tear us apart OR
- we have marriage problems OR
- we have encountered great loss OR
- we’ve been treated very unfairly OR
- we are overwhelmed by disillusionment or by certain people, unrealized dreams OR one of may other varieties of struggles
All of these things can cause any of the following:
- absence of peace
- emotional distress
- and a host of other emotions.
Keeping things hidden, not talking about the troubling things, can facilitate increasing our emotional pain and turmoil as well as physical ailments. Talking about those struggles with another person could not only bring relief by bringing things out into the open, but we can also talk about moving forward in life.
Why stay where you are or continue making excuses which keep you chained to pain? Everyone loves freedom. Go for it!
For an appointment, call (843) 733-2430.
Rev. Deborah Hamilton